Hap.Is.Home.

Whoo hoo... Hap is home!
Maybe I can get him to blog about this trip, but if history repeats itself, this might be the only picture you faithful blog readers will see:) So enjoy!!

Comments

Bobrowski's said…
I'm betting on history repeating itself...but we're glad he's home safe and sound. Neat picture!
Heather said…
Welcome home Hap! I am looking forward to hearing about your trip. Love, Heather
Anonymous said…
Glad you're home Hap. Am anxious to hear the details of your trip.
Love, Dad P.
Anonymous said…
Strong man to pull a chariot!Can't wait to hear more details! Glad all is well and you are all back together again!. Love, Mom J
Jennifer said…
Glad you made it home safely! Maybe you will blog this time?

Love,
JJHB
Courtney said…
YAY so excited you made it home safe. Bless you for your services and sharing of the word. I enjoyed my visit with your wonderful fam last Thursday evening. take care
Anonymous said…
Yay for Hap's return!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025