Big.Grins.

I'll say it again... this boy's smile makes me smile! Can't get enough of him!!



Big grins for Sam too who finished strong in the coloring contest at the gym! Strong work big boy:)



Posted by Picasa

Comments

Jennifer said…
Those are some HUGE grins for Mommy! Love it! And Sam is quite the artist - again! Miss you guys, but it won't be long until Thanksgiving. Praying we are all well this time!
Bobrowski's said…
Cute smiles! I'd like to see who won 1st place....Great job Sam!
Mom said…
Andrew's dentist will love the way he can open his mouth sooooo wide! Keep those smiles comin'.
Courtney said…
Awesome job Sam!!! oh how those smiles make mommy melt! you are too sweet Andrew!
Anonymous said…
Cute smile Andrew!Keep making mommy happy.

Best Wishes,
Tina
Grandma P's Neighbor said…
Sam awesome job, (I thought u should've got first

Keep colorin,
Tina
Anonymous said…
He is soooo cute, Elizabeth!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025