Smiling.Andrew.
Andrew is such a sweet baby!! He has really started to smile more and I am desperate to catch it on camera. The picture below is about as good as I have gotten! He is getting so big, he's 7 weeks today. He seems to be filling out and getting longer by the minute.
"You want me to do what?"
We have been busy the last few days getting Sam's toys organized. He has more toys than one boy should have and that one boy can play with (thankfully he has a brother that will be playing soon). Since we only have one living space, I was getting sick of seeing toys everywhere. So, all the toys have been moved into Sam's room, with the exception of the basketball goal. He seems to be enjoying the toys in his room and I certainly enjoy how the house looks:)

Comments