2.Months.


Andrew is 2 Months Old today!
12lb (75%) and 24in long (90%)


Probably no more posts for the week as we are leaving tonight to start out to Virginia for my brother's wedding on Saturday. We are very excited to be apart of their weekend and look forward to introducing Andrew to many Purcell's he has not met yet.

Comments

Susan J said…
What a big, cute boy! I think he looks like Sam's brother in the second pic :)
Have a great week!!
Jess said…
WOW! I can't believe how much they change in such a short time! Andrew is sooo handsome, and Sam looks like he's a great big brother! Can't wait to see you all again soon...
Emily said…
Are those dimples?!! Too cute!
Courtney said…
OMG, what cute boys! They will make such charmers someday.. well they are now, but I can see the girls lining up! :-) Cant wait to hold you Andrew! Still looking like mommy! :-)
Becky said…
Yay! Happy 2 months! It goes so fast! And Ethan was 2 feet tall :)at 2 months also! Have a good trip, I'll be looking for pictues. Miss you and love you all.
Heather said…
Can't wait to meet Andrew today! Safe travels to VA. Love, Heather

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025