Secret.

Today I ran to the grocery store to pick up some essentials, including a gallon of milk. This was going to be just an ordinary run to the store however, when I opened the dairy case I noticed something very exciting. Someone at church told me once that you know your due date is close when the milk expiration date is past your due date! Well it's official, the milk will still be good after my due date! Exciting to me, probably not so much to you:) haha!

But the next time you notice a pregnant woman smiling at the dairy case, you'll know their secret!!

Comments

Mom said…
Actually, that is VERY exciting ;)
Unknown said…
Yes, very exciting! Love, Heather
Courtney said…
come on baby, July 27!! come on
Anonymous said…
We learn something new everyday! You thought I was the only crazy one with quips and quotes but this one makes sense. Love Mom J
Becky said…
I completely understand! It is very exciting! Hope you're doing well. I can't wait to get 'the call'!!
Emily said…
That is pretty exciting!
Denice said…
Its only one day past because remember... HE is going to be born on August 3rd! :)
Anonymous said…
You are a beautiful family of four. Welcome Andrew Hap - We look forwarad to meeting you in October. CONGRATULATIONS
Love Sue & Art

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025