Sam's.2nd.Birthday.
We had a great time celebrating Sam's birthday on Saturday. It started out by Hap and I singing "Happy Birthday" to Sam and the remainder of the day he would say "more happy day", and in fact said it today when I gave him a piece of his birthday cake!! It was a nasty, rainy day but we had a nice party in the afternoon, with both sets of grandparents, family and some friends. Sam really enjoyed opening the presents. He has the hang of it for sure! He received some great gifts, that have seemed to occupy him since Saturday. It was fun to celebrate his life and Hap and I are daily blessed by being his parents. I remember before he was born thinking that I can't imagine what life would be like after having a baby, I even remember those first few weeks after he arrived thinking about how different our lives would be, but now I can't imagine him not being a part of our lives. We thank the Lord for this precious gift.
Comments
Love, Aunt Heather