Ohhh.Ahhh.Ahhh.

Do you know what animal that is? It's a monkey (according to Sam) and today I brought our little monkey to the zoo! It is a beautiful day today and I thought I would take advantage of it and decided to go last minute. Sam dressed himself today, double shirt, must have thought it was going to be really cold today:)

He probably could have stood and watched the giraffes all day long. He loves him! and he also liked watching the "choo choo chain"! We didn't ride the train because I heard it was a bore. Maybe next time!


The Kimono Dragons are new this summer at the zoo. I was a little frightened by them, but he didn't seem to mind at all!

Fun morning resulting in a napping little boy! Happy Friday:)

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Courtney said…
HEY I wanted to go to zoo. Bummer!! hope you had a good time. Perfect weather!
Anonymous said…
such cute pictures! looks like sam had a great time!
Grandma P. said…
Wish I were there with you, Mr. Sam.
Emily said…
It's always an interesting combination when they begin dressing themselves!
Unknown said…
Thanks for the Saturday smile! Love that little monkey -:).
Anonymous said…
Easier to go to the zoo now with one but it won't take you long to manage two and go! Looks like Sam is very interested in animals! NO SNAKES, please! Love, Grandma J

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025