The.Weekend.
Sam and I went to Illinois for a few days over the weekend for a bridal shower and I'm just now getting some pictures posted! Sam enjoyed playing outside, going to the circus and playing with his cousins. We had a great weekend.
Does this lion tamer remind you of a certain someone from the movie "Dumb and Dumber"?
Sam enjoyed the circus when the animals were out performing but when the people did freaky body bending things, he wasn't much into that!! His favorites were the lions and the four elephants! I remember going to the Shriner's Circus as a kid at the fair grounds and seeing the elephants put up the circus tent. I have a feeling we'll be attending many more times!
The handsome cousins enjoyed playing together for the morning. They are so good with Sam. I am always amazed at how big they are getting too! We then joined Grandma Jolliff, Great Grandma Jolliff and Aunt Mindy for a lunch at Joyce's cafe. Sorry no pictures of the cafe, but the food was decent!! I would definately go back, if they turned the air on:)
Great weekend in Illinois:)

Comments
Love, Dad P