Mark.The.Builder.

This blog post will find many asleep by the end of it, but I am super excited about it:) My dad is off on Monday's and volunteered to come over today and install a microwave in our kitchen since our other one bit the dust a week or so ago. We decided we wanted an over the stove one and it looks great, and works great too. I never realized how much I used a microwave until ours broke. He also installed a ceiling fan in Sam's room. It is great to have the extra light in there and I'm sure he takes after his mom by liking the feel of the fan:) In fact, he's sleeping like a charm as I type!!


Posted by Picasa

Comments

Mom said…
Lookin' good.
Unknown said…
Fans are great in the Summertime! I think handymen run in the family -:). Can't wait to see you all in a couple of days. Love, Heather
Emily said…
I miss having a micorwave over my stove... those are sooo nice! Love the little home improvements!! It all looks great!
Courtney said…
ohhh Mark, is the jack of all trades!! hehehe what a keeper!
Anonymous said…
your dad is so handy! your house looks so nice!!!

jen
Bobrowski's said…
Looking good and keeping cool! So nice to have grandpa close to help and get to play with Sam too I'm sure :)
Anonymous said…
That looks great! I may need Mark the builder to do some things around this house. What is his hourly rate....hehe
Anonymous said…
Great to get things done. Someitmes it is a neverending list but shortens as you "mark" off project after project!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025