Cajun.Shrimp.

Today was such a fun day spent with some girlfriends. Emily, who moved to DC last January was in town and a couple of us got together and enjoyed some time together. We ate a wonderful brunch at LePeeps and spent a long time just catching up with life. We then headed to an "upscale nail salon" and had a pedicure. It felt wonderful and each of our feet are now sporting some wild cajun shrimp nail polish. We wondered why we didn't do this when she lived in town!! I sure do miss Emily, as I know the other gals do too and can't wait to do this again!!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Mom said…
N I C E! Glad you and the girls had a nice time.
Heather said…
Sounds like a fun day to be girl -:). Glad you enjoyed the day!
Courtney said…
aww I am jealous.. I wanna go next time. hehe. Looks like a fun day!
Anonymous said…
That was a nice upscale salon and I am loving the Cajun Shrimp!
Maddie said…
so cool!
i just landed from guatemala to houston getting ready to board to indy!
Maddie
Emily said…
It was fun... and I miss you all too!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025