Neighbor.Norma.

Our neighbor Norma is SO wonderful! Sam just loves to go to her house and visit and assist her with whatever she needs done. Last night he helped her plant some flowers and drown... errr... water the plants! Norma loves to play with Sam and Sam too loves to lead her around, especially to the swing set and water faucet. The Lord has blessed us with some wonderful neighbors.


Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are lucky to have a great neighbor. Sam knows he can go next door and find a friend. Love Grandma J
Anonymous said…
I wish I had a neighbor like Norma. PS - I love your new blog background.
Mom said…
Elizabeth, Norma is to Sam what the Porton's were to you and Nathan. Sweet memories! Thanks for the pics. I too love your new blog look. I see some pink in it...hummmm.
Courtney said…
awww what a great neighbor! she has been so kind and helpful with Sam. Had a great time with you and Sam at Don Pablos on Cinco de mayo! what a lovable boy you have! I could just eat him up! I wanna play date!! :-) Love to you all

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025