Fat.Lip.

Sam had a fight with the blocks today at the nursery. Apparently he just fell into it. They came and retrieved me from church because he was bleeding and crying. He didn't much care for the ice pack we put on it and it stopped bleeding quickly. I don't know if you can really see his fat upper lip because I took this after getting home during his nap. He's tough and if it didn't happen at church, it would have happened here! So nursery worker reading this... don't worry about it:)

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Heather said…
Poor little guy. Hope he gets better soon. You have to watch out for those blocks - they sure get mean with little boys;). Love, Heather
Grandma and Grandpa P said…
Yip...like we have said, "Sam is all boy"! Sounds like Sam was a real trouper. Going to the bathroom in the "big boy" potty. Being a big boy with your "boo boo", sounds as if Sam needs a reward of some type :) Should Ned come see you?
Anonymous said…
oohhh poor thing :( blocks can be vicious. hope he recovers soon!
Anonymous said…
Poor little boy! I wondered what happened!
Nathan Doyle said…
aww, Sam is a little tough boy! I am going to be scared of him when he gets older. He has handled a boot and a fat lip. Little Mike Tyson! Kids will be kids.

:) Jen
Courtney said…
dont be whimpy SAM!! haha
Bobrowski's said…
Wowzers! He's even cute with a fat lip! I tell ya, if it's not one thing it's the other!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025