Some.Randoms.

This weekend was a fun weekend. Carl and Jessica came over and watched Sam on Saturday while I worked. Sam enjoyed leading them around and showing them everything. It was a good time had by everyone and we appreciate them coming over for the day! Sam and I headed to a birthday party that evening, but I didn't get any pictures of the festivities, but Sam enjoyed walking outside and looking for the dogs.

Yesterday, after naptime (for everyone!!) the boys went outside and played and I baked them some cookies. It was rainy here but they enjoyed sometime outside anyway and enjoyed making a mess with milk and cookies:)

Some more dad-son bonding time by reading in Sam's room while I cleaned up dishes from dinner tonight.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
Who is reading to who in the bottom picture? Great time was difinitely had by all Sat. Love, Grandma and Grandpa J.
Heather said…
Playing outside and a lazy evening reading - Sam, that's a perfect day! Love, Heather
Bobrowski's said…
Love the male bonding...maybe there will be some mother daughter bonding to be had ahead :) Love the updates of Sam...keep em coming! We miss you...

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025