Pure.Sweetness.

Yesterday I had the joy of meeting a little slice of heaven, Caleb Patrick. Our good friends Adam and Susan had Caleb on Friday night. He was just precious yesterday and know he will continue to grow sweeter with time. I am around babies alot and it never ceases to amaze me how perfect they are. Their creased feet, their sweet yawns, their soft hair, their eyes squinting open... it's just wonderful! Hap can't wait to meet him and Sam can't wait to kiss all over him:) And I can't wait to get my hands on him again!! Congratulations Adam, Susan, Lucas and Micah!
Welcome Caleb Patrick!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Bobrowski's said…
Oh so sweet! Soon enough you will be welcoming 'pure sweetness' into your family again! God Bless Susan's family!
Emily said…
Awesome picture!
Elizabeth's Mom said…
Congratulations to Adam and Susan. Caleb is beautiful. God Bless your wonderful family.
Jennifer said…
Awe! Very sweet and so exciting. I know you are anxious as we are too! Love,
Jennifer
Courtney said…
awww how adorable! Looking forward to meeting baby J2 also! Bless you all.
Susan J said…
Thank you for the beautiful post! Caleb was so excited to meet you and can't wait to meet the rest of the Jolliff family!
Anonymous said…
Babies are truly gifts from God! Three little boys (and when they get bigger) are so wonderful! God is good and takes care of us all. Love Grandma J
 r4 adapter said…
What a cute baby..Babies are truly gifts from God!keep posting. Will be visiting back soon.