Squatty.Anyone?

Yep, that's right... Squatty Potties are the National Ukrainian Toilet:) haha!! Well, not exactly but they have alot of them. If you are out in public you can expect to use a squatty. Some are nicer than others as you can tell. Thankfully, in the apartment they have a normal toilet (that you can not flush toilet paper down) but I got pretty good at using the squatty... but just remember bring your own toilet paper:)
This one was absolutely disguisting!! I gagged when I walked in and said I pulled a muscle trying not to touch anything:)

Funny enough, I was looking through my pictures one night in Ukraine and asked Betty, my roomie, where this squatty was at. Before I could show her the picture however, I realized that it was the elevator in the apartment. Small, dingy and could be easily confused with a squatty hmmmm!!


Posted by Picasa

Comments

Emily said…
So glad your back! I remember the squatty's in North Korea... very glad we don't have those here.
Bobrowski's said…
Makes you appreciate all you have...can't wait to read more about your fabulous trip!
Anonymous said…
Wow! I am definitely counting my blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025