Hap.In.Israel.Part.3.

Hap called today and is having a fantastic time in Israel. He was in the Dead Sea area and they were heading to Jerusalem tonight. Did you know that you can float in the Dead Sea... I mean REALLY float! Check the picture out below (it's not Hap!!) He will stay the remainder of the time in Israel in Jerusalem. He said the Bible was "coming to life." How exciting!! (now I must admit I'm a little jealous). They have had to change their plans slightly, as one of the towns they were headed to was bombed, though I don't know the town's name. Anyway, that's the update. Thanks for checking and keep praying!

Comments

Anonymous said…
The updates are awesome...I too am jealous! Joe and I have talked about taking a trip through the Holy lands when the kids are older. Hap sounds like he's having an amazing time! Keep us posted!
Anonymous said…
Will be glad when Hap arrives safely back on US soil. Know you are anxiously awaiting too. God is good and takes care of us all! Love, Grandma J

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025