Christmas.Morning.

Christmas morning was such a great time! Sam really got the hang of opening presents and LOVED ripping open his presents. He then, loved climbing on the boxes:) So cute, I'll try to get some video posted of it! He really enjoyed himself. Hap and I enjoyed the morning with my parents and Heather and then a nice relaxing evening together as a family. We definately had a blessed Christmas this year being able to get together with all our family during the past week!
Sam enjoyed spending time with Heather and "talking" with Uncle Nathan on the phone.
His cowboy hat he received at the Jolliff Christmas worked perfectly for his gift he received from Hap and I!















Comments

Anonymous said…
We had a wonderful Christmas with you. Sam is a hoot!
Anonymous said…
Mele Kalikimaka Sam (and Hap and Elizabeth). We sure missed you...hope you can have some fun in the snow...or should we mail you some sand? Love you all!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025