Baking.Day.

Sam and I headed to Susan's house today for a baking day. Emily, Susan and myself made lots of yummy treats to give away (or eat) for the Christmas season. I know the ladies at work are going to love our hard work tomorrow:) I thought I took a pictures of Gracie, Micah and Sam, but must not have... but here are a few pictures of our morning. It was fun to be with the "domestic" ones:)



Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yummy Fun!
Anonymous said…
awwww Court would like some too! Save some for me! I bet Sam loved this. Merry Christmas to you all!
Anonymous said…
Can you see my anxiety as Lucas and Nathan "helped" with the truffles? Did you get any pics of us using God's refrigerator (aka outside)?

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025