Watermans.Pumpkin.Patch.

Sam and I headed to the Pumpkin patch today with a group of women from work. This is our monthly get together, and this month is happened to be the "original" six that where born within 6 weeks of eachother. The kids has so much fun. Sam enjoyed walking around to see the animals and sit on the tractor. He also very much enjoyed the bounce house, until some big kids came in and sent the little ones flying!! He found a pumpkin just his size and enjoyed a nice hay ride back to the market place at Watermans. The weather was so fall-like today and it was such a fun time by all!! As promised, here are some pictures:)







Comments

Bobrowski's said…
Sam it looks like you had a great pumpkin patch visit...can't wait to see how you carve your pumpkins!
Anonymous said…
Those are cute pictures! I really like the skeleton jacket. This is a great time of the year to be outside with kids. Glad you were able to go.
Love, Grandpa P
Anonymous said…
Elizabeth,
The pictures are adorable. I love the one of him on the pumpkin and tractor. Cuteness! We are going on a field trip to the farm tomorrow. It is my favorite time. It is supposed to be cold and windy here but I think we should still have a good time.

Thanks for the pictures.
Jen
Anonymous said…
awwww what a fun day! I'm kinda partial to the lil' punkin sitting on the BIG pumpkin! hehe. Adorable sweatshirt! and of course he sits on a tractor well, Daddy taught him that! Thanks for sharing! (I will take a baby doll and go on a play date next time) haha!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025