Welcome.Back.Heather.

This is for you Heather. Welcome back to the states:) Can't wait to see you in July for Sam's birthday!!! Sam loves to do this!



On another exciting note, Sam took four big step yesterday. He was standing in between Hap's legs and then he "walked" four step to me and fell. WOW!! He likes to bounce up and down and put his foot up like he is going to walk but yesterday he took the steps. Today he has done it a few times. I tried to get video footage of it, but when I got the camera out his legs went to Jello and he just wanted to play with the camera. Maybe another day!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is so cute. It makes me laugh. Go Sam Go!!!

Love Grandpa Purcell
Jennifer said…
Wow! I was just waiting for him to go down the slide and he sure did! Didn't hesitate at all! And what a great playground. Miss you and can't wait to see you on Sunday!
Anonymous said…
Love the slide video...I wish we could bring Michael over for some playtime! Hard to believe they're walking now....where does the time go! We love you Sam!
Anonymous said…
hey sam how are you when are you coming to play with us? We all miss you. the slide was funny
LOVE TINA AND BELLA
Anonymous said…
hey sam that wuz the cutest thing eva!! i miss u.well luv yah!!!

c yah l8er

genti
Anonymous said…
Oh I love it!! Way to take a dive down that slide!
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the welcome home video Sam! That puts a huge smile on my face;) Can't wait to visit in July and play on the slide with you. Hap, the playground looks great - can I get on in my yard too?

Love,
~Pseudo Auntie Heather
Anonymous said…
Sam, From all the reviews, I think you'll be up for an Oscar:) What a star! Love, Grandma P.
Anonymous said…
Go Sam! I can't believe he's walking already!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025