The.Many.Hats.of.Sam.

I think that the last few days I must have been slightly sad that my sweet little baby is turning into a walking toddler. Although he isn't walking alone, the days are numbered for crawling I have a feeling. I decided to look back through all of the pictures that we had taken of Sam (yes, this took a while). It is so amazing to see that is 10 short months he has changed so much. Something that apparently hasn't changed is my love for him in hats. I love hats and love putting him in hats. Real mean wear hats:) Here are my favorites of, for now, my sweet little baby!!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

joy said…
Ok well, i'm not sure what layout you have, but when you signin in go to "layout" then go to "header"
once in there you should be able to click on browse and upload a photo!
Anonymous said…
that's so cute that you have a hat baby. my biggest fear is that my child will NEVER let me put anything on his head or any bows in her hair ;)

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025