Book.Group.


You might have noticed the side bar that has the "Book of the Month" that I will be reading. Sad to say that I can only read one book in a month, but reading one is a challenge. Some ladies from church are getting together once a month to have the kiddos play together and discuss the book that we read the last month. The last book "The Ministry of Motherhood" was awesome and highly recommended for any mother. She talks about giving our kids GIFTS. Spiritual GIFTS. G stands for gifts of grace, I is the gift of inspiration, F represents the gift of faith, T is the gift of training, and S represents the gifts of service. The author peppers the book with examples from her own life with four children to illustrate how eachday we have a choice to grow our children's faith by giving them these GIFTS. It is definately a book that will be beneficial as Sam grows. Anyone is welcome to join us, we would love to have you and your kids!! Unfortunatly the girls weren't in this picture that I took but the little ones are so darling and I'm blessed to have people in my life in the same season as I.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you, Lord for giving my daughter such good friends. Thank you also for Sam's friends. Happy Mother's Day to all. Enjoy the season:)

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025