21st.Century.Computer.

Well, sorry for the lack of posts. Hap and I entered into 2008 and have a new computer and printer. We are like kids on Christmas morning with them and we have spent many hours looking through the programs and in amazement to the speed in which computers now work. My computer was bought in 2000 and had recently been telling us that the memory was low, so we upgraded. Having said that, I am still figuring out the picture funtions and will have some pictures on shortly.
Today Hap was able to spend the day in Patoka with family for Memorial Day. His dad spoke at a Memorial Day celebration and they spent the afternoon on the farm. Sam wasn't very excited about being alone without daddy but we know he had a good time none the less! I (Elizabeth) survived my first night with out my sweet boys since I worked today, but don't think I am ready for much more than that!!:) Hope your Memorial Day was wonderful and check back later in the week for some pictures!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats on the new computer AND the alone time! I'm not sure what that is anymore! :)

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025