
Sam and I had such a busy, fun day today! It was absolutely beautiful outside and we had to get out and enjoy ourselves. We went to the zoo this morning for the first time and if anyone wants to go, we're up for it again!. He liked to look at the fish swimming and really studied the sealions as their big ole bellies swam up to the glass viewing area. As you can tell in the picture, he is pretty sleepy in his stroller!!


We then walked over to the butterfly exhibit and gardens. He played in the grass, which is wasn't to fond of, and watched the kids running around like crazy! We then met up with daddy for lunch before I played secretary for him this afternoon. We came home and went on our second walk of the day and played outside on the swingset and visited with some neighbors. Sam got wild in the tub and went to bed just a few minutes ago. So much fun!! Eachday I am amazed at the newness that comes through Sam. Seeing him observe and enjoy the world around him makes my days seem much more alive somehow!
On another note, we did feel the earthquake last night. I really shouldn't say "we" because only I woke up. The funny thing is, Hap had fallen asleep on the floor studying (that's not the funny part!) and it didn't even faze him. Sam slept right through it too.
Comments
I'm the only one who felt the earthquake too. The whole house shook! How did they NOT feel it?! ;)