Movin'.Man.

Sam has been walking behind his hippo for about three weeks now. I have been meaning to post a video and recorded this one today. At first his feet were just moving because they had too but he has gained coordination and strength and enjoys pushing it around. We have to turn it around for him, of course, but he can pull up to it and make it go. He can stand briefly- 5-10 seconds- by himself, so I'm sure free style walking will be here before we know it!!:)

Comments

Jennifer said…
What a busy boy! He is too cute! Love, JJHB
Anonymous said…
What a big boy! Love, Grandma P.
Anonymous said…
So, smart! Can't wait to see you all this weekend. Love, GrandmaJ
Anonymous said…
YES! let's do lunch! is that May 5th?
Anonymous said…
oh, I just loved watching you go Sam! Only a matter of time and you'll be free!! :-) He's a cutie!
Anonymous said…
ahhh.better luck next time! stay tuned for the next free giveaway, and be sure to keep clicking on my google ad boxes each time you visit. the more clicks, the more money, the bigger the giveaway prize! :)
Anonymous said…
oh my goodness! I can't believe he's that big already!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025