Somebunny.Loves.You.

Today I was at our WalMart and found out that the Easter Bunny was there getting pictures taken for FREE!! whoo hoo. So, I decided to see if Sam would sit on his lap. I was a little afraid considering the Easter Bunny was a little shady and Sam has been a little fearful of new people. But, he loved the Easter Bunny!! He played with his bow tie and then smiled for a picture. I didn't have my camera on me (I know, bad mommy) so this is a picture of the free picture we received!!

Also, Sam is quite adventurous. Today he climbed up into his vibrating chair and stood up holding onto the crib rails. He doesn't seem afraid to try anything and is a pretty determined little boy. This Hungry Hippo he is riding on was a present from his Uncle Jay and Aunt Jennifer. He used to like to just play with the toys that go inside of it, but as you can tell, he now likes to ride on it (with us pushing it) and crawl all over it!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Jennifer said…
We are glad Sam is enjoying the hippo! He looks so big, standing up to his toys. We can't wait to see you all in a few weeks.

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025