Mmm.Mmm.Good.


Posted by Picasa
Though Sam may have just gotten his first tooth, it definately doesn't stop him from eatting! In fact, he loves to eat just about anything that we give him. I don't mush anything up anymore, he takes it all whole and loves it that way. I am grossed out by the smell of the baby food meat (nothing against it, I just can't do the smell) and I can't get myself to grind it in the baby food grinder I have. So we have recently introduced Sam to meat ravioli... which as you can tell his loves! I haven't ventured to let him pick it up by himself yet but he eats it anyway!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yum...Yum...cutie;) Grandpa and Grandma P.
I love the messy pictures!
Anonymous said…
the pics are so cute! love the bib ;)

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025