Cherrio.Man

Just an update on Sam. We went to the DR today and she said his ears look like they have never had an ear infection! And he has gained 8oz in just one week. What an answer to prayer!! Sam's appetite is back in full force and I tried giving him some Cherrio's on Sunday (after some proding from some ladies at church) and he loves them. Can't get enough. He sometimes misses his mouth as you can tell from the picture but none the less we are thankful he is doing better and eatting well again!!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh my goodness, this picture is SO cute! of course, i say that everytime, but they just keep getting cuter and cuter!!! I am so excited that you'll be coming down! Let me know in advance...i'll take a longer lunch and we can go do something fun. and no, i do not dress like that when i work out!!! i actually change into work out clothes ;)
Anonymous said…
So glad to hear that Sam is on the mend!!! He looks like he really enjoys eating, oops, wearing his food. A drycleaners dream customer.
Love ya all, Grandpa Purcell
Anonymous said…
Sam-I try to feed myself through my head, eyes, ears, anywhere too! Sometimes I feed the floor too :) I'm glad you're feeling better. You may need some warm Hawaii sunshine...mommy says it's the best medicine!
Love ya,
I am so glad that Sam is feeling better. I know how bad it is to have a sick baby. Even more so, I am so glad that baby finally had some Cheerios. Ha Ha!
Anonymous said…
Adorable Easter pictures. The Lord is risen indeed! God Bless all of you. Love, Mom and Dad J

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025