Ecclesiastes.12:12.

Hap has been working alot at the church and studying hard since the semester started. He has been going to bed late after working all day, playing with Sam at night and then studying until the wee hours. However, many a nights I will wake up around 3ish and realize he isn't in bed only to find him sleeping with his book open and his head back!! It must be uncomfortable. But tonight when I found him, I didn't know if he was praying or sleeping. I'll let you be the judge!! Needless to say, I am proud of all his hard work!
Sam loving on daddy during a more awake time:)
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
We are praying for you and your family. Love, Dad and Mom P
Anonymous said…
I like the soybean hat!! :-) I am also praying for your family.. I know how the wee hours can make you feel!! Hang in there!
Anonymous said…
those pictures are SO cute! i'll give Hap the benefit of the doubt and say that he's in deep prayer :) you guys are so wonderful!!! have a great week!
Anonymous said…
awwwwww.....
Mariss said…
Yay! I'm glad I found you too, and your blog. Awww, your poor hubby! What a good guy :)
Mama Cross said…
Hap's good friend Tony sent out the link to the Northside staff. I'm so glad he shared this with us. Hap is a real prayer warrior (even if he really is sleeping) and a great dad!

-Barbara
Anonymous said…
The white outfit Sam has on was Hap's Christening outfit in Nov. 1975. Praise the Lord you are all feeling better. You are all precious gifts from God. Love you all. Mom and Dad J.

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025