7.Months.Young.


This was shot yesterday on Sam's 7 month birthday. He is really starting to move around the room (definately not the traditional crawl!!) but this is the first time I have been able to capture the movement. Eachtime he hears the video camera turn on, he stops what he is doing and stares at me!! Like I mentioned, yesterday Sam turned 7 months old. So hard to believe. As you can tell in the pictures below, it is getting very difficult to get him to sit still for a picture. He definately is a busy boy and we wouldn't want him anyother way:)

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a big, busy boy!!! Love, Mom P
Anonymous said…
How funny!! We had to bribe Garrett to crawl using the remote....what is it with electronics and kids!! Hope to see you sometime soon. Love to you, Lisa
Anonymous said…
yah! happy 7 months, Sam! i can't watch the video at work :( but the pictures are sure cute!
Anonymous said…
awwww I love the video!! he will be walking in no time! HA! The camo looks great! Much love to you all. Happy Valentine's!
Anonymous said…
Wow, he's getting so big! I love the army crawl. My boys didn't do it. :(
Jennifer said…
We loved the video! And of course Sam's cousins love his camo outfit!